Batch converter effect commands are not applied in

dkent@isp.com

I've upgraded from v2.01 to v3.00. I use the batch converter to Normalize and Dynamic Range Compress several MP3 podcast I recieve every day. They are then save as .wav files. The batch converter in v3.00 does not apply any effects commands. It loads the mp3 file, then skips directly to saving the file, skipping all effects commands. I've uninstalled v3.00 and reinstalled v2.01, and it works perfectly again. I even redownloaded v3.00 and installed it again and the above problem continues.

HELP!

Daniel

Just to let you know: I only use the "add File" button. So the "add files" button isn't a usable workaround as it doesn't bypass the problem. The "batch convert in Wavepad" Windows explorer context menu doesn't help either. They all result in the same problem.

Anyhow, I'm glad to hear that you've got a fix coming soon, I'll just reinstall v2.10 til its ready.

Thanks

Dan

• 3 weeks later...
Can you please let me know which commands you use in the Batch Converter?

I am having the same problem... Irrespective of whether i use "add files" or "add folder" the effects that i try to apply do not get applied.

In particular i need to apply the "remove noise/hiss" effect.

I have to do this to over 2000 wav files... The effect works perfectly if i do it manually, but i don't have time for manually. This stuff is due at the end of this week... I need this to be working...This is why i purchased this software; the "batch" processor... I figured it would work, specially since its disabled in the demo. So i'm pretty well stuck!

I need a hand here fellas...

Regards,

Mark

*****UPDATE****** i updated to 3.02 manually (not from the update tool in the software) and now it seems that the "add files" actually works.... I'm over my deadline panic.... I thought i was up to date because the update tool just flashes by and does nothing... It seems there might be a bug there.... **** UPDATE ****

Thanks,

Mark

Hi,

If you select the output format "wav", "raw" or "vox" then please note that:

The specified sample rate and channel in the "Convert Sample Rate" or "Convert Channel" command settings will be overwritten by the output format settings if they are different.

If you have more than one "Convert Sample Rate" or "Convert Channel" commands in the command list, this only applies to the last "Convert Sample Rate" or "Convert Channel" command.

So if your output format is wav, raw or vox, please select the sample rate by using the format settings on the last page of the batch converter.

• 7 months later...

hi...

Please seperate the context menu option for: "Edit with wavepad" and "Batch convert with wavepad" as checkboxes... I dont want the "Batch convert with wavepad" but i want the "Edit with wavepad" context menu.

Thanks a lot... btw what is "Batch convert with wavepad" anyway? is it the same as switch list of convert system?