Is the "free" music in VideoPad Pro copyrighted?

Hello,

There is music available to use when creating a video in videopad pro.... great, but is the music copyrighted, or is it fair use material?  I don't want to get a strike on YouTube if I use this music.  Can anyone let me know?  Have you used any of it on YouTube?  I would also like to know the correct attribution for any music used from Video Pad, is there a sample anywhere?  Thanks in advance for any assistance. 

• 1 year later...

Just to follow up from this question. I purchased the license to VideoPad which came with the stock audio. I put it in my video and posted to YouTube. Does this permission allow for monetization of the video if it includes stock audio from VideoPad? Thank you!

• 4 months later...

I know this is an old thread, but I just received 2 copyright claims on videos that I uploded to YouTube. Both have different music clips that where taken from the NCH VideoPad software library, I do own a licensed copy of the software.  Is there something that you all have to show that you have permission to use the music in your software that I could copy and paste with my claim dispute?

Thanks