new to this great software, but have some questions

louis1900

Hi, I'd like to know if the displayed text within the application can be enlarged? The text within the software (Express Invoice) is a bit too small

Another question is, I am now trying to create an invoice. However, it requires me to enter Unit price for each individual items or else the "Subtotal" and "Total" will not display any price

Can I create an invoice without having to enter Unit price for each items? I only want to suggest a lump sum price in my invoice, without having to assign a small price for each small item

Thank you very much!!

In regards of the text screen, there is no way to enlarge it within the software, but you can change the screen resolution in your computer settings and try to enlarge the screen from there. 

In regards of the second question, unfortunately there is no way to create an invoice without adding a unit price for the items, all of them needs to have price in order for you to complete the invoice with "Subtotal" and "Total" information. 

If you have something (your lump sum) that has a price, though, you can add the small items as comments.  They don't have to have a price.