MSV Files grayed out so cannot be added?

SGal

From what I read, I am supposed to be able to open and convert msv files to mp3s with Switch Plus. What I understood I was buying was Switch PLUS, but what the software info window shows is v 1.5 for Intel (I'm on a Mac OS 10.4.11) and nothing about Plus. When I try to add msv files to be converted, they are grayed out and cannot be added and therefore cannot be converted. So far I have a not very favorable impression of this company. If what I ended up with is not Switch Plus needed to convert MSV files, then I see no mechanism for actually communicating with NCH to get it sorted out. There seems to be a different download link for Switch Plus (i activated the trial version of Switch that I had previously downloaded and tried out, but at that time didn't need to deal with msv files. Can't tell if I activated an older version than what I paid for an am afraid if I download and install from the Switch Plus button that I'll mess up the activation altogether. Arrgghh!! Can anyone tell me if the version I have activated is actually the Plus program that I paid for--if not, that could explain why it doesn't recognize the msv files to add them. It certainly wasn't clear from the purchase pages' instructions.