Will there be a BroadWave Windows 7 version soon?

samredman

I am hoping soon for a Windows 7 version of BroadWave. When I got Windows 7, it replaced Vista in my computer and so BroadWave won't run. The latest BroadCam software does work for Windows 7, so I am hopeful that something is being done for a Windows 7 upgrade for BroadWave.

Any news on this?

Guest nchaj

nothing really to report, there are some major releases in the works before we can look at Broadwave but Ill make a note for the developers.

Thanks. Windows 7 is going to be a runaway success (based on my experience as a beta tester and the four other people I know who are also using it). It is everything they have hyped. So, you don't want to be caught with software that isn't compatible. Most of your software is already compatible with Windows 7, I must hasten to tell you, but this one (BroadWave) which I want now, currently is not.

Sam

• 1 month later...
When you say that it "won't run", can you be more specific, as it might be a case of different config settings. I'm going to start up my Win7 box next week, so I'll have a go too.

Thats strange... I am running Widows 7 and Broadwave... I had some issues with the Audio card, had to reload the drivers, but it works like a charm, in fact much better and MORE stable than on Vista. see http://ozcom.net

John Reardon