Forwaring call from my did to my gizmo5 sip for voicemail

imagn

Ok

I wanted to see if it would be possible to forward my incoming calls to my did to my gizmo account after a certain amount of time so i can use their voicemail

ie when comeone dials my number XXX-XXX-XXXX

after say 15 seconds if i dont pick up it will forward my call to 1747-XXX-XXX@proxy01.sipphone.com so that gizmo's voicemail will andwer the call

Yeah, each extension in Axon can be set to forward to a number after a specified number of seconds. I think it should work fine if you have it forward to the URI address above.. if not, try setting an SIP rule in your dialing plan which essentially tells Axon which VoIP line you want to use to make the call. I'm not exactly sure how the feature is intended to work, but I think it means if you put proxy01.sipphone.com as the host and set it to dial on the same gizmo line, perhaps it just dials the 1747XXXXXX directly or it still dials the full URI but at least it is using the correct line and not something else (e.g. the internal extensions line).

• 9 months later...

extension in Axon can be set to advanced to a amount afterwards a defined amount of seconds. I anticipate it should plan accomplished if you accept it advanced to the URI abode above.. if not, try ambience an SIP aphorism in your dialing plan which about tells Axon which VoIP band you wish to use to accomplish the call.

ip pbx