IVM and CAHTA

Negus

Hi,

I installed IVM with a SHT-8B/PCI card (TELCTAS8), IVM works only when the call is on the line 1, see below

11:17:26 Answered line [1 "CAHTA 0"] call number [23] cid [] did[CAHTA 0] drn[0 (0ms)]

when the call is on other line IVM said "Answered line" but in fact no, it's no the right line but always CAHTA 0, see below

11:19:45 Answered line [2 "CAHTA 1"] call number [24] cid [] did[CAHTA 0] drn[0 (4265ms)]

11:08:28 Answered line [4 "CAHTA 3"] call number [21] cid [] did[CAHTA 0] drn[0 (4265ms)]

10:54:44 Answered line [6 "CAHTA 5"] call number [19] cid [] did[CAHTA 0] drn[0 (4157ms)]

What's wrong, any ideas?

Thanks

Hi,

I installed IVM with a SHT-8B/PCI card (TELCTAS8), IVM works only when the call is on the line 1, see below

11:17:26 Answered line [1 "CAHTA 0"] call number [23] cid [] did[CAHTA 0] drn[0 (0ms)]

when the call is on other line IVM said "Answered line" but in fact no, it's no the right line but always CAHTA 0, see below

11:19:45 Answered line [2 "CAHTA 1"] call number [24] cid [] did[CAHTA 0] drn[0 (4265ms)]

11:08:28 Answered line [4 "CAHTA 3"] call number [21] cid [] did[CAHTA 0] drn[0 (4265ms)]

10:54:44 Answered line [6 "CAHTA 5"] call number [19] cid [] did[CAHTA 0] drn[0 (4157ms)]

What's wrong, any ideas?

Thanks

I am having almost exactly the same problem. I have 16 lines and only line 1 will actually pick up. I have the same boards (2)

Did the previous version of the software work? Can I get an older version and try it?

This is a real problem.

Duffy :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have the same problem but I am making outbound call. IVM with CATHA voice card can only make outbound call for single line and their technical support never answer me back about this problem.

I am now trying to solve the problem myself. I wonder if it's the driver version problem of the CATHA card.

I will let you know if I can get this problem solved.

I would like to update everyone as I found that the NCH technical support on the web suggested to use the very old version of driver 4.7.2.0 for CAHTA card. I contact Synway and they email me this old driver, and then I tried this. The result is the same. They also suggested not to use driver version 4.7.3.0 as there is a problem working with IVM.

Anyway, they said 4.7.2.0 was fully tested and work well with IVM

What the Fxxk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NCH please refund me the MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!