wavepad on pocket PC

cutdeep46

Hi

Wavepad isnt available for pocket PC at this stage. Its something we will be looking at doing in the new year. It may not have all the functionality that the Plus version has.

thank you for the reply! cut

==================================================

Can you tell me what the "Plus" version of WAVEPAD is? Apparently you can, since you thanked the person who used this terminology for his advice. I'll be waiting for your answer.

Musikone

==================================================

Can you tell me what the "Plus" version of WAVEPAD is? Apparently you can, since you thanked the person who used this terminology for his advice. I'll be waiting for your answer.

Musikone

I thanked him for his reply to the post as far as "Plus" version I am guessing it is the latest version of wavepad. other then that I do not know.

later..

I thanked him for his reply to the post as far as "Plus" version I am guessing it is the latest version of wavepad. other then that I do not know.

later..

============================================

The "Plus" version is the licensed (i.e., paid-for) version of Switch. There is no Plus version of WavePad, despite the person whom you have thanked for his advice saying otherwise! The paid-for version of WavePad is referred to NCH as the "Master's" version. The free-forever version of WavePad is referred to NCH as "WavePad" :-)

Go figure.

Musikone

[Al is in Wonderland!]

The "Plus" version is the licensed (i.e., paid-for) version of Switch. There is no Plus version of WavePad, despite the person whom you have thanked for his advice saying otherwise! The paid-for version of WavePad is referred to NCH as the "Master's" version. The free-forever version of WavePad is referred to NCH as "WavePad" :-)

Go figure.

Musikone

[Al is in Wonderland!]

well thanks for clearing that up for me hummm I was not even refering to switch, in the original post .

I purchased:

1 wavepad 3. then upgraded to the latest a month ago

2 purchased switch a yr ago

3 purchased express burn

I did not purchase support..

I have not recieved any form of upgrade news or anything, its like we just want your money...now vamoose.. well... just the truth.

I would think that NCH could send out a note to purchasers... hey... here is an updated version... or something.. this "MO" is not the best for word of mouth sales.. just my opinion.

may be when this law suit is over.. I will forget the name of the progrms I used.... to expose the truth.. oh well .

sqeaky wheel gets the grease I hear.

Yeah my bad, Plus v Masters. My point was supposed to be that due to the different platform the Pocket PC version will be a simplified version of Wavepad that you use on your PC or Mac.

We have recently started a newsletter but we dont spam people, we ask them to sign up for it. There is a page that appears after you register that asks if you want to recieve notices of updates.

Ill grab your email address out of this forum and send it to the Marketing team.

Also tell them to adopt a rational naming procedure for the various versions of a piece of NCH software! I am sick and tired of seeing a reference to WavePad Master's edition and to Switch Plus, with the cut-down "free" versions being designated as "WavePad" and "Switch". This is nonsensical, if not ludicrous--not to mention deceptive.

Musikone