Express Scribe in chipmunk format

Guest Katherine

Guest Katherine

For some reason - and I've tried this a couple of times on two different computers - I can never get the newer version of Express Scribe to play back files properly. They are all "fast" even though the settings are exactly the way they should be. Even if I have the speed playing at 100% they are still fast and get faster and faster. The old Express Scribe version I have no problems with but unfortunately it doesn't play back dvf files. The newer one does but it's so fast I can't understand it? Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
For some reason - and I've tried this a couple of times on two different computers - I can never get the newer version of Express Scribe to play back files properly.  They are all "fast" even though the settings are exactly the way they should be.  Even if I have the speed playing at 100% they are still fast and get faster and faster.  The old Express Scribe version I have no problems with but unfortunately it doesn't play back dvf files.  The newer one does but it's so fast I can't understand it?  Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks!

Yes I've had teh same problem starting yesterday with two MT's. A sudden change and don't know why.