Calls drop at 5 minutes

d1rage5

using axon 200, ivm 4.11

All calls drop after 5 minutes of talking, every call.

We have a test system and it does the same thing, different type server and at a different location (test lab) but it has axon 1.31 and ivm 405.

Any clue?

Ypu can try enabling the "Disable call activity polling" in the advanced external line settings. This fixes some issues related to dropped calls.

Ypu can try enabling the "Disable call activity polling" in the advanced external line settings. This fixes some issues related to dropped calls.

Yep already tryied all the standard options, i have the voip provider looking into it.

its callcentric, so anyone else who uses them.

Are you haveing this issue? if so PM me that would help pin things down.

Yep already tryied all the standard options, i have the voip provider looking into it.

its callcentric, so anyone else who uses them.

Are you haveing this issue? if so PM me that would help pin things down.

info from callcentric on issue.

Thank you for performing the Xlite test for us. As you have confirmed that you do not seem to experience similar issues with Xlite, it seems that this issue is related to the PBX software itself, more specifically, it seems that the Axon and IVM Autoattendant software doesn’t send out RTP Keep Alive packets to our servers to prevent our servers from dropping the calls due to one way audio (we have tested the Axon software as well as the IVM software in our labs)- as we have mentioned previously we have also had experience similar issues that you are experiencing. Due to the limitation of the software itself as well as what is configurable, there is not much to suggest except that we recommend that you contact NCH support with regards to the issue at hand as it seems to be an issue with the software.

using axon 200, ivm 4.11

All calls drop after 5 minutes of talking, every call.

We have a test system and it does the same thing, different type server and at a different location (test lab) but it has axon 1.31 and ivm 405.

Any clue?

I am having the same problem. 4:15 and the call drops. If I program the ATA directly it works okay. I am using callcentric also but the calls only drop with Axon so I don't think it is CC.

Don

Hey all,

We've had issues in the past with Callcentric and our Dial Dictate software where the call would disconnect around 5 minutes. It is probably along the same lines that you are all seeing in IVM. I'll contact the developers to see if I can get more info on this.

Hey all,

We've had issues in the past with Callcentric and our Dial Dictate software where the call would disconnect around 5 minutes. It is probably along the same lines that you are all seeing in IVM. I'll contact the developers to see if I can get more info on this.

well i do think it is axon, i have paid for support and am still waiting from NCH...

Callcentric help desk found issues with axon in it does not send re-invites to them only internally between ivm and axon, and also callcentric is only seeing oneway voive even if the call is file and will drop at the 5 minute mark.

NCH knows about the dial ditacte and have a solution for that but we dont use or have it.

• 7 months later...
well i do think it is axon, i have paid for support and am still waiting from NCH...

Callcentric help desk found issues with axon in it does not send re-invites to them only internally between ivm and axon, and also callcentric is only seeing oneway voive even if the call is file and will drop at the 5 minute mark.

NCH knows about the dial ditacte and have a solution for that but we dont use or have it.

SURE if they were free.

I cant see paying for a update that fixes a long time problem with the software.

Thanks,

• 1 month later...
Guest nchcc
I still have this problem, even in AXON 2.02 and IVM 4.20.

Anyone else that are still have this problem in AXON 2.02 and IVM 4.20?

Hello nicon,

You should copy and paste the part of your SIP logs on here from both Axon and IVM that show this issue. After testing this, it has been fixed with both versions you listed but call transfers do drop with Callcentric. That transfer issue is being looked at by the developers. Perhaps another user can have a look at your SIP logs and possibly give you some advice. Have you logged a support ticket with NCH?

cheers