!!!! Uplink says Incoming Call, Skype does nothing !!!!

LucasK

Dear community,

I've read this forum up and down and tried everything, but I'm not able to setup skype with uplink. The following things are working:

- SIP account is correct configurated in Uplink

- Uplink does connect to skype

When I receive a call uplink says "incoming call" but nothing happens in skype.

When I want to make a call skype warns me that I haven't got enough cash(Well this is probably because I haven't got a SkypeOut account).

I tried almost everything, installed axon, put the right prefixes before. Started Sykpe first, started uplink first, started skype detached uplink, runned uplink, and much more. I'm gettin totally nuts. Any idea would be very appreciated.

Dear community,

I've read this forum up and down and tried everything, but I'm not able to setup skype with uplink. The following things are working:

- SIP account is correct configurated in Uplink

- Uplink does connect to skype

When I receive a call uplink says "incoming call" but nothing happens in skype.

When I want to make a call skype warns me that I haven't got enough cash(Well this is probably because I haven't got a SkypeOut account).

I tried almost everything, installed axon, put the right prefixes before. Started Sykpe first, started uplink first, started skype detached uplink, runned uplink, and much more. I'm gettin totally nuts. Any idea would be very appreciated.

I will try it give it a shot,but its been a year sense i set this up.

What type system is this running under? xp? 2k or 2k3 server?

you say when receiving a call uplink says incoming call.......

this would mean that a call is coming in through SKPYE? Right? and that the uplink see the call coming in but then it goes no where basicly?

If this is true - check AXON - external line for Skype and see what it is set to ring on?

How are trying to dial out with skpye?

A SIP phone - what do you dial to access the skype line?

Do you have speed dial numbers setup in skye?

Like mine i have the prefix set to 6 in the dialing plan, so you dial 6 then the speed dial number and you can dial users skype name, if you have setup to dial land line (POTS Lines) then you would need a balance in skye or it will not allow you to dial out except to users that have an account.

Lets start from here and if you have issues - you can PM me to see if i can take a look see for the issue.