IVM and TELCTAUSB4

mdguy14

Using most recent version of IVM (5.0.0.1 I think) and a TELCTAUSB4(CAHTA). I have 2 telephone lines connected to the CAHTA and when I call is placed, IVM reports that CAHTA 0 is active and answers the call. However, when a second call is placed, IVM shows CAHTA 1 is picking up the line, but never answers the call with IVM OGM's. HELP!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Using most recent version of IVM (5.0.0.1 I think) and a TELCTAUSB4(CAHTA). I have 2 telephone lines connected to the CAHTA and when I call is placed, IVM reports that CAHTA 0 is active and answers the call. However, when a second call is placed, IVM shows CAHTA 1 is picking up the line, but never answers the call with IVM OGM's. HELP!!!!!!

I have the same problem but CAHTA 1 will work if you unplug CAHTA 0 and reboot. As soon as you plug in CAHTA 0 CAHTA 1 stops working I even changed the polarity on the in coming lines but nogood i emailed teck but no answer If find the answer let know please.

• 2 weeks later...
I have the same problem with the TELCTAS8 card, and no solution ....
nchaj is aware of the problem. I got an email for him saying they were going to work on this monday am. I have not heard anything it is now tuesday am. hopefuly I will hear something soon I did buy gold support.

• 2 weeks later...
nchaj is aware of the problem. I got an email for him saying they were going to work on this monday am. I have not heard anything it is now tuesday am. hopefuly I will hear something soon I did buy gold support.

Any word on a solution?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
We have a solution now, please email tech support for this issue and they can assist you further.

In IVM go to the Help menu -> Technical Support Page and then click the link right at the bottom of the webpage.

nchtj,

Thanks for the heads up. I will do so.

Richard

• 2 months later...

I'm having the same issue with 4.11 and a 2 port USB CAHTA using 5.03.0 drivers. Can anybody post or email the solution for this problem? It seems it would be easier than everybody trying to contact tech support for the same thing. Thanks.

terrence_nh@yahoo.com

I'm having the same issue with 4.11 and a 2 port USB CAHTA using 5.03.0 drivers. Can anybody post or email the solution for this problem? It seems it would be easier than everybody trying to contact tech support for the same thing. Thanks.

terrence_nh@yahoo.com

The problem seems can never be solved. Since the first topic posted in here is in August 08, and now is Janruary 09. Let's see when they can fix this.

Before that, I strongly recommend people DO NOT purchase any product from NCH.

:angry::angry::angry:

• 6 months later...

Sorry for the delay in responding, but our issue was due to the fact the Line 0 was configured for voice mail in the hunt group by the customer. Once voice mail was moved to the last line, all the lines answered calls. Make sure you check each line's configuration if you are using a rotary/hunt group to confirm that one no line is configured for voice mail (that is why you're using IVM) and two that voice mail is not configured on the 1st line of the group, otherwise line 1 will be the only line that answers.

The problem seems can never be solved. Since the first topic posted in here is in August 08, and now is Janruary 09. Let's see when they can fix this.

Before that, I strongly recommend people DO NOT purchase any product from NCH.

:angry::angry::angry:

• 2 years later...

It is now August 2009 and I agree 100 percent.

It's now November 2011 and I am regretting we purchased IVM 5.10 after reading this post as it will not answer calls on a 8 way PCI CAHTA card.

It did work using a modem but the quality of the sound was terrible, hence the purchase of a CAHTA card.

IVM "shows" it is answering when in fact you still hear a ringing tone on the phone.

Are there any alternatives to IVM which can still utilise the same hardware?

TIA,

Mark