I Pressed That...

Guest Natalie Jones

Guest Natalie Jones

I am a new user with IVM. I purchased it just before the upgrade and had difficulty, I thought the upgrade would help, but still having same problem.

When I use the call simulator it is fine, but when I call on any phone to test, it does not pick up all of the numbers I enter. It seems to pick them up at random.

I have set a property discription ogm on dial of 1234#. Sometimes it picks up 24, sometimes it picks up only the 1. and each time I can hear the phone picking up that I have pressed the number.

I have tested this from 2 phones and have not had success.

please help! :(

This sounds like a hardware problem - your modem is not recognizing the tones. What modem hardware are you using?

I have the same problem. While the OGM is playing (listening to the voice prompts) and someone presses a key to enter a mailbox, IVM doesn't detect the tone. However, if you wait until the end of the OGM, then press the key, it always detects the tone.

I'm using a Jaton V.92 (Intel 536EP chipset).

Any ideas on how to set the sensitivity?

Thanks.

• 4 months later...

This is a modem problem and I doubt there is any Touch Tone sensitivity settings.

If you need this capability for a business, you should buy an Intel/Dialogic Card - around $300 and it can also handle 4 simultaneous calls (4 ports)

You can contact me directly if you need help - alan@norstarservice.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Natalie

I had the exact same problems some time ago with the real estate property example.

NCH said it was a hardware(modem) problem. So they recommended a CallURL card. We bought a 4 line CallURL card. Still have the same problems.

NCH did tried to solve the problem with no luck.

Definitely, the solution is not the CallURL card. Maybe other will do the job... or maybe a software upgrade.

Good Luck.

Guest Guest_Mike_*

It is the propertyline example that I am having the problem with as well. After a reboot it will work for a while, then it will again stop recognizing the digits that are entered.

I have purchased the the Callurl board as well with no resolution. I have also tried with another voice modem and this also gives the same problem. I have also tried both on different computers and different PCI slots. Nothing seems to solve the problem

I'm starting to think its a software problem? Possible the propertyline IVM has problems?

Has anyone been able to successfully run the propertyline IVM?