CALL TRANSFER

dan_chan88

My Axon server is working no problem with my VOIP only line. I can make and receive call. I install IVM as extension 198 and download attbasic.ivr from nch. Then I setup "for sale press 1" to transfer to 101. After IVM pick up the incoming call from my cell phone, I can hear the OGM, then I press 1 on my cell and IVM do a blind transfer to 101. It show "dial 101" in the IVM display panel, the IVM generate ringing in my cell phone. After 2 ring, it show disconnected call but extension 101 never ring.

I try to use extension 104 to dial 198 and get the OGM, press 1 and IVM then dial extension 101 and 101 ring no problem. Some how no matter what I do, IVM will not ring any extension if the call is external but it will transfer if it is an internal call. Can someone help please! :(

This could be the case if your VoIP provider does not allow call transfers or their system doesn't properly support them (e.g. CallCentric)

• 2 months later...
This could be the case if your VoIP provider does not allow call transfers or their system doesn't properly support them (e.g. CallCentric)

I think callcentric fixed that issue at some point, i have been using them for 4 or 5 months and have always been able to transfer calls ext (land or cell) but it seems there are other new issues at hand with them....

In the OGM key response, sounds like you are using standard setting 0 to 9 options (menu single key)? if so option 1 set to transfer to (your ext entered to dial) whats the option set to under that blind?

If set to blind go to ivm settings and then Call Trasfer (the first section use hardware blind transfer and remove any items in the two fields).

if using data entry what set for the variable name (transferext)