Problems with Modem ??????

Guest Jez

Hi guys, I am new to this software, I have installed the software and used one of the demo scripts.

The modem Picks up and answers fine.. The problem is it plays the sound through the sound card on the computer rather than the modem.

The modem is 100% Tapi and the software lets you select it..

In audio devices you can choose the modem as sound out and record..

What am I doing wrong ?

Cheers

JEz

Guest Markus
Hi guys, I am new to this software, I have installed the software and used one of the demo scripts.

The modem Picks up and answers fine.. The problem is it plays the sound through the sound card on the computer rather than the modem.

The modem is 100% Tapi and the software lets you select it..

In audio devices you can choose the modem as sound out and record..

What am I doing wrong ?

Cheers

JEz

I have been told that this is a problem with your sound card and modem drivers. The solution is to supposedly you are suppose to reinstall your TAPI drivers first to see if that fixes the problem, then reinstall your sound card drivers. I have yet to follow this to find the ending results.

Markus

I have been told that this is a problem with your sound card and modem drivers. The solution is to supposedly you are suppose to reinstall your TAPI drivers first to see if that fixes the problem, then reinstall your sound card drivers.  I have yet to follow this to find the ending results.

Markus

Thanks for the reply Markus.. After trying 6 different modems found one that works well sort of .. See my new post

Thanks Again