ineturl & php script & variables

Guest zola83

Guest zola83

Hello!

I'm a new user of IVM, and I can' use the ineturl plugin. I have a php script, which almost the same as in the ineturl.rtf. I don't understand, how to get the result of script and use this result in IVM. Please help me, if you worked, like this.

Thanks!!!!

The ineturl plugin does not support return information itself. The returned information is purely what is returned from the internet server as defined in the php script. In the example the last lines are

echo "amount=";

echo "$amount";

This will return a variable amount which can then be used in IVN (Note you refer to it in IVM as %amount%)

Guest zola83
The ineturl plugin does not support return information itself. The returned information is purely what is returned from the internet server as defined in the php script. In the example the last lines are

echo "amount=";

echo "$amount";

This will return a variable amount which can then be used in IVN (Note you refer to it in IVM as %amount%)

I have read the ineturl.rtf and understand is, but I don't know exactly, how to use i.e. %amount%. I.e. in OGM4 I run ineturl.exe with parameter: "http://127.0.0.1/IVM/test.php?number=12345"

My php script:

<?php>

$number=$_REQUEST['number'];

$user="root";

$host="localhost";

$password="";

$database="IVM_teszt";

$connection=mysql_connect($host,$user,$password)

or die ("could not connect");

$db=mysql_select_db($database,$connection)

or die ("could not connect to database");

$query ="select Nev from user where azonosito= '$number'";

$result= mysql_query($query)

or die ("could not execute");

$row = mysql_fetch_array($result);

extract($row);

echo"Nev: ";

echo($Nev);

?>

This example script is in working oder and in IVM I see that the ineturl works fine. But in OGM5 (after OGM4) I want to log the Nev variable as: %date%,%time%,%linename%,%cid%,%number%,%Nev%

but in log file I find only this:

2005-07-05,10:26:23,Line 1,5555555555,12345,

If I run this php script in exploler with number parameter, I get back the result, so I don't know where is the problem. Please help me!

Thx!

Sorry for my poor English!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zola83

Hello!

Please, help me anybody who used ineturl plugin! I really don't know how to get something from the php script. I can't use the php variables.

Otherwise I can get only numbers or other values from the php script? (string???)

Is it possible to make branches depends on the variable getting from the php script?

If all of this possible I would buy the product because my company runs a projekt which needs to use IVR....

Thx!

Guest Guest

Sorry for I was so foolish. At last I had time to read the manual and I realized that I didn't tick "Is IVM process". It works very well now. Only I'd like to know how to make branches depends on the returned variable but maybe I find the answer for it soon.

Bye

Guest Zola83

Hello!

If php script give me back a variable i.e NextOGM="OK" the variable value in IVM will be OK\n. But if I run the script in my browser and print out anything else it's in the same row there is not \n anywhere!

Anybody???

thX