VoiceIt Files .sri Won't Load

I have recently purchased a new computer and have been trying to transfer some older dictation files.

I have numerous files with the .sri extension. I have downloaded and installed the most recent version of Express Scribe. I have also downloaded the voiceit add-on to allow the program to load the files.

The program works as it is able to playback the welcome message.

I am able to load .sri files, but when I attempt to play them, nothing happens. Although the files are quite large (25 minutes of dictation), the program indicates that the file duration "0 minutes / seconds". ANy suggestions would be greqatly appreciated.

• 2 months later...

Did you ever figure out how to get them to run? I am having the same problem.

I have recently purchased a new computer and have been trying to transfer some older dictation files.

I have numerous files with the .sri extension. I have downloaded and installed the most recent version of Express Scribe. I have also downloaded the voiceit add-on to allow the program to load the files.

The program works as it is able to playback the welcome message.

I am able to load .sri files, but when I attempt to play them, nothing happens. Although the files are quite large (25 minutes of dictation), the program indicates that the file duration "0 minutes / seconds". ANy suggestions would be greqatly appreciated.