external line cant delete

d1rage5

I created some external lines and the have like 25 charters with either & sign and numbers but they can not be deleted, edited or changed. every time i try to edit them it will just create a new line (that new one can be deleted as long as it is under 20 charters).

has any one else seen this and know how to correct or manully delete the entry?

I think this must be a bug in the software that nobody has noticed until now. You might be able to correct the problem by deleting the relevant keys in the Windows registry.. other than that, I think you'll have to contact NCH directly about this one.

• 4 months later...
I created some external lines and can't........ manully delete the entry?

I'm having same problem!!!!!.

I was able to test this software in Windows and it worked pretty well with issue of not being able to dial out via HT503 on Vonage line. But I prefer to run this on linux OpenSUSE 11.0 so am trying to get it working. I would like to know how to edit these files manually as well.

I was able to get most of this to work by experimentation with manual entries on the files. But I made the MISTAKE of using the WEB INTERFACE to add a second external line. When I chose save this it messed up the configuration files somehow. I will have to attempt to determine what I did but now cannot register with CallCentric. So I'm back to figuring out what got changed by saving the configs.

It would be great of someone at NCH would at least let us know where we can get examples of how to manually create and edit the config files.