Netcomm Roadstar II Ultra Svd modem prob

I have a Netcomm Roadstar II Ultra Svd modem. i am almost sure that it has all the capability to work with this software.but most probably i have problem with driver,though i can use the modem to access the internet..but when i go to the software and try to slect it..it says "the device u have selected is not voice capable"

i searched in the support page.and i found my modem name in the support page of "Recommended Voice Modems (Specific Models)" there is my netcomm roadstar is listed.

it says

NetComm Roadster. You will need to download and install the Rockwell Drivers to use the Netcomm Roadster.

now what does this means.i have a netcomm modem,how can i use a Rockwell Driver.i am totally confused.pls help me out..please any one....

• 4 months later...

yeah - i read the voice modem bit in the FAQ re the roadster and it says you need to download the Rockwell driver...

Can you guys actually indicate which rockwell driver. There are like 30 different 56k wave/fax/voice modem drivers avaliable.

• 2 years later...
Can you guys actually indicate which rockwell driver. There are like 30 different 56k wave/fax/voice modem drivers avaliable.

How did you go with the driver issue for the Netcomm?

I have a Netcomm AM5066 Rave III voice modem however i can't get it recognised as connected by IVM.

Correct rockwell drivers must be scarce or something as I can't find anything on this topic.