paid for full version and "need to purchase recording does not go away

lflores999

I purchased the full version of Soundtap and activated it and registered it with no errors. But when i record it still plays back the femail voice every 10 seconds saying that i need to purchase it. When i go to the support website this topic is listed but the answer is to go click on Buy Online!!!!!!! HELLOO i already purchased the full version of software version Soundtap v1.34 i try to go buy the silver email tech support and it doesnt give me the option to only buy the damn support it asks me to put a qty 1 by the Soundtap box which will charge me again for the damn software!!! What a ripoff im starting to think this is a scam. If i dont get any help soon will just send complaint to better business bureau Is anyone else as frustrated as i am with this software??? please help

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nchda

Have you completed the registration process?

In the SoundTap menu go to register software and fill in this information, you should then be able to record without the voice over.

Note that this will not remove the voice from previous recordings.

• 1 month later...
Guest nchaj

if all else fails do a new install, but make sure its your version that you reinstall (do a backup of the .exe file you downloaded)

You can check if the activation has been a success by going into Help menu> about. It will say if your the licensed user, if it says unlicensed then try to activate again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
There is no way to remove the 'voice mark' from a previous recording... :angry:

There's got to be some way...right?

:( Sorry GDog4.....there is no way to remove the "voice mark" from a previous recording.....all recordings done while using the free trial version will have the "voice mark" on it......it's just a free trial version to let you sample recordings and to hear the quality of the playback as well as overall ease.....I have used it for over a year now and really like it....sound quality is exactly the same on playback which was what sold me on it......records streaming music, cd's, etc...exactly as you hear it.

"Good Luck"

Rickster

• 5 months later...

I HAVE A SIMILAR PROBLEM WITH THE TRIAL DISCREPANCY. INSTEAD OF THE VOICE REMINDER, I HAVE THE "YOUR TRIAL RUN HAS EXPIRED PLEASE PURCHASE ONLINE" POP-UP THAT COMES ON THE SCREEN. THE ISSUE IS THAT I HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED THE SOFTWARE!! BOUGHT AND PAID FOR!! THIS "TRIAL RUN" EXPIRED SUB-WINDOW POP UP JUST STARTED RECENTLY. IT COMES UP WITHOUT WARNING DURING SOME OF MY RECORDINGS. HOW CAN SOMEONE LIKE ME GET THIS TO STOP!! NCH YOU'VE ALREADY GOT MY MONEY,WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO PROVE THAT I'M THE RIGHTFULL OWNER???