SPA3102 in Italy + AXON 1.30 = doesn't work

mondovirtuale

Hi to everybody,

I have a big issue with my system and I don't know what to do...

I've bought a SP3102 (LINKSYS) to be interfaced to AXON 1.30.

I've followed instruction step by step, but I'm experiencing problems and the worst is this: I cannot call outside using the telephone line.

I'm trying since 1 week with no luck.

I'm ready to upload configuration and similar...

Can you guys help me out?

Thanks in advance...

Which instruction guide did you follow (the one on the NCH website or the one pinned to the top of this forum)?

Also can you please upload your current configuration? (Navigate to the configuration page (preferably in Admin -> Advanced mode) and use File -> Save Page As...)

Hi,

I've followed the instructions on the forum, but today I've started t play also with NCH FXO Adapters Installation guide.

this is the link where you can find the configuration.

My 3102 Configuration

The issue is:

1) when I press 0, I should use the Analog Telephone Line (attached to 3102), but I cannot here the normal tone (italian tone)

2) if I try to call anyway, the call goes through but none can hear me.

3) if I try to receive a call, no equipment ring (I have 2 VOIP-Network phones attached to Axon and working: I can dial internal numbers and the system works, but only for internal numbers)

Thanks for your support.

Ciao

• 5 months later...
Hi,

I've followed the instructions on the forum, but today I've started t play also with NCH FXO Adapters Installation guide.

this is the link where you can find the configuration.

My 3102 Configuration

The issue is:

1) when I press 0, I should use the Analog Telephone Line (attached to 3102), but I cannot here the normal tone (italian tone)

2) if I try to call anyway, the call goes through but none can hear me.

3) if I try to receive a call, no equipment ring (I have 2 VOIP-Network phones attached to Axon and working: I can dial internal numbers and the system works, but only for internal numbers)

Thanks for your support.

Ciao

Hello.

I don´t know if you still nead help, but the problem you have is that you have the polarity of the line negative (-51V) and the value for the line in use you have 30V, so the line is always busy, so what you have to do is to connect the wires of land line in different order.

Hope it helps

Bruno

Hope it help