incoming rerouted to outgoing

madlac

Somebody please help. It's driving me crazy that I can't figure it out.

I've been using Axon for about 18 months now, I have 5 voip lines from different countries including my home phone and I'm happy with it.

What I'd like to do is to be able to call from my cell my own number, enter a new number then somehow redirect that number to an outgoing one using the existing dial plan.

I've been able to configure OGM-s to record the new number as a variable but it just hangs up.

I'd like to buy IVM but if I can't figure this out, it's useless.

Thx

In the answer OGM's properties, go to the Date/Time ID tab and tick User Number ID Validity Checking and enter your cell number in the textbox and select the OGM to 'skip' to.

In the second OGM's properties, under the Key Response select Data Entry (variable). Enter a variable name (e.g. numvar), set the maximum digits to the max number of digits to accept (e.g. you could set this to 10 to prevent most international calls). Under # or end select Transfer call and enter %numvar% in the textbox. I recommend a blind transfer for this application, but you can select a confirmed transfer if you want.

Now just so long as one of your telephony devices / voip lines has Allow outbound and message forward calls on this line ticked (under the Options tab), IVM should be able to transfer the call. (Note that not all VoIP providers support call transfers).

I didn't put % around the variable number, will try it this way, thx so much

would it work without the id validity check ?

In the answer OGM's properties, go to the Date/Time ID tab and tick User Number ID Validity Checking and enter your cell number in the textbox and select the OGM to 'skip' to.

In the second OGM's properties, under the Key Response select Data Entry (variable). Enter a variable name (e.g. numvar), set the maximum digits to the max number of digits to accept (e.g. you could set this to 10 to prevent most international calls). Under # or end select Transfer call and enter %numvar% in the textbox. I recommend a blind transfer for this application, but you can select a confirmed transfer if you want.

Now just so long as one of your telephony devices / voip lines has Allow outbound and message forward calls on this line ticked (under the Options tab), IVM should be able to transfer the call. (Note that not all VoIP providers support call transfers).

and my work cell, and my wife cell :)))))

I'm one step closer, thx to you : if i call from a voip to voip line it works.

11:36:45 Incoming SIP call

11:36:47 Ringing on Line 198 detected. Waiting until ring number 3.

11:36:49 VoIP Call Attendant *******267 [Answered]

11:36:49 Answering call...

11:36:50 Answered line [1 "VoIP Call Attendant"] call number [110] cid [*******267] did[198] drn[0 (0ms)]

11:36:50 Play file: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NCH Swift Sound\IVM\OGMs\VoIP Call Attendant Start.wav

11:36:52 Caller pressed key [*]

11:36:52 Command - Go

11:36:52 Open OGM: Variable number

11:36:52 Play file: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NCH Swift Sound\IVM\OGMs\Variable number.wav

11:36:54 Caller pressed key [9]

11:36:54 Caller pressed key [0]

11:36:54 Caller pressed key [5]

11:36:55 Caller pressed key [x]

11:36:56 Caller pressed key [x]

11:36:57 Caller pressed key [x]

11:36:57 Caller pressed key [x]

11:36:57 Caller pressed key [6]

11:36:57 Caller pressed key [#]

11:36:57 Variable numcall = 905xxxxxx6

11:36:57 Command - Transfer

11:36:57 Voip Blind Transfer To: 905xxxxxx6

11:36:57 Play system prompt: Ringing

11:36:57 Transferring sip call to: 905xxxxx6

11:36:57 Call has disconnected

and voila, it rings ! :))))

If I call from my rogers (gsm) cell, it rings once then hangs up....

11:48:56 Incoming SIP call

11:48:58 Ringing on Line 198 detected. Waiting until ring number 3.

11:49:00 VoIP Call Attendant 905******6 [Answered]

11:49:00 Answering call...

11:49:00 Call has disconnected

11:49:00 Answered line [1 "VoIP Call Attendant"] call number [113] cid [905*****6] did[198] drn[0 (0ms)]

11:49:00 Play file: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NCH Swift Sound\IVM\OGMs\VoIP Call Attendant Start.wav

11:49:00 Call disconnected

Any ideas ? :)

Yeah, I just added that assuming you only wanted your cell to have access to the system.

After reading thru forums, IVM?? or Axon?? might send something to my home phone provider when puts the call on hold so it disconnects the line ??????

Update :

Registered a free Voxalot account and thru Sip broker PSTN local access number works now. So its definitely my provider's Asterisk not working with Axon & IVM properly.