IVM & AXON

gronkstar

Hey,

i have been for the past few weeks looking at nch's Axon and IVM Services and brought both of them. What i can not seem to get to work is for IVM To transfer callers to Axon and Axon to transfer it to my staffs software phones on the computer. In IVM i have it to transfer to extension 199 and all it says it this is a call transfer from IVM Call attendant press 1 to accept 2 to reject and if you hit 1 it just hangs up what am i doing wrong?

This is how i am setup.

Phone Line --->>>> 56k Voice Modem on PCI >>. TO IVM ( Answering Machine ) and ---/ --- Axon and i want to go to soft phone stop

so re capping i want to transfer calls from the press an button menu such as billing you hit one and its redirected to our billing softphone etc etc for sales etc

any ideas ?

Hey,

i have been for the past few weeks looking at nch's Axon and IVM Services and brought both of them. What i can not seem to get to work is for IVM To transfer callers to Axon and Axon to transfer it to my staffs software phones on the computer. In IVM i have it to transfer to extension 199 and all it says it this is a call transfer from IVM Call attendant press 1 to accept 2 to reject and if you hit 1 it just hangs up what am i doing wrong?

This is how i am setup.

Phone Line --->>>> 56k Voice Modem on PCI >>. TO IVM ( Answering Machine ) and ---/ --- Axon and i want to go to soft phone stop

so re capping i want to transfer calls from the press an button menu such as billing you hit one and its redirected to our billing softphone etc etc for sales etc

any ideas ?

The information in your message is not very detail.

Anyway, if you are new to Axon and IVM, I suggest just install the Axon pbx first and create some extens for test. After that, integrate the IVM into Axon and try to create your own OGM.

exten 199 is the default voice mail by Axon.

• 1 month later...
The information in your message is not very detail.

Anyway, if you are new to Axon and IVM, I suggest just install the Axon pbx first and create some extens for test. After that, integrate the IVM into Axon and try to create your own OGM.

exten 199 is the default voice mail by Axon.

Hi

you have to use blind transfer option in IVM for AXON to transfer calls to desired extensions