Auto Hours

T-Man

I am a new user of four days.

Using the latest download IVM. Athlon 64 Dual Core. WINDOWS XP Pro SP2. Broadxent/Creative Modem.

Runing well so far but...

In Settings under Auto hours, Outside these hours, Answer with OGM. Only one OGM is available from the pull down. I want to select other than want is offered.

Anyone know why I see only one OGM in the drop down?

Thanks, T-Man

Make sure the option "List and an Answer OGM (if calls can start with this OGM)" is ticked in the OGM properties Window of the OGM you want to be able to select. Also, in the previous versions (don't know if it's still a problem), sometimes if the OGM was in a sub-folder, you weren't able to select it from those drop-down menus.

• 2 weeks later...
Make sure the option "List and an Answer OGM (if calls can start with this OGM)" is ticked in the OGM properties Window of the OGM you want to be able to select. Also, in the previous versions (don't know if it's still a problem), sometimes if the OGM was in a sub-folder, you weren't able to select it from those drop-down menus.

Thanks for your answer - I found the answer. Like I said I'm new at this.

By simply making sure that all the OGM's that will be used are available by going to the OGM message properties and ticking the box at the bottom left hand corner "List as an OGM". THat allows OGM's to be availble from the drop down box.

T-Man