Transfer Call IVM -> Express Talk Fail

zwatrem

Hello.

I've a big problem with IVM and Express Talk. When the ogm transfer call or dial extensions the call hang up. This is the log of Axon:

22:00:25 Call sip:+39xxxxxx@sip.messagenet.it -> 112

22:00:29 Call sip:+39xxxxxx@sip.messagenet.it -> 112 answered

22:00:46 LPBXSipLine::Reinvite uInviteResponse: 403

22:00:46 LPBXSipLine::Reinvite FAILED

22:00:53 LPBXSipLine::Reinvite uInviteResponse: 403

22:00:53 LPBXSipLine::Reinvite FAILED

22:00:53 Call sip:+39xxxxxx@sip.messagenet.it -> 112 disconnected

Why error 403? It's a configuration problem?

This problem shows when ogm transfers the call from IVM (extension 112) to Express Talk.

Can someone help me?

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently experiencing this problem, at present SIP calls come in and ring through to group 701, this causes both soft phones to ring, however if there is no answer, IVM picks up the call but the caller does not hear the leave a message recording.

It seems if I transfer a SIP call to IVM the call is disconnected, but the same is true if I try to transfer from one soft phone to another. I also sometimes receive a phantom phone call from the SIP line shortly after this happens. Any Ideas? Could this be an axon/ivm/ims on hold player problem?

Music on hold works only after a softphone has accepted the call, no music is played while the call is connected to one of said softphone, although axon is set to link to the IMS player. sorry if I went of course there, are you experiencing similar issues by chance?

Everything works fine if I call 701, IMS VMS, AXON, it's fine, the problem only exists when receiving calls from anywhere else

IVM does not provide a Message Waiting Indicator (MWI) feature as of yet. If it is added in a future release, I suppose Axon will have to be updated with an interface to link each extension to a specific IVM mailbox.

Does sipgate work with IVM, I've setup a line up in IVM and provide my sipgate details, so far everything is ok it connects.

I now call the lane line number I have with sipgate IVM answers and plays the leave a message, but you can’t hear it, however if you leave a message and play it back on the PC you can hear the message that was left.

Is this normal with sipgate.