DID

sapia

Sapia, you can already use DID numbers.

Example of Setup Process:

- Sign-up with a SIP DID provider (most VoIP providers out there that use the SIP protocol should be fine)

- Create an external line in Axon

- Enter the SIP account information from the provider into the external line settings in Axon and set an extension or group to ring to

- Save the configuration

If all goes well, Axon should now be able to handle incoming calls and if permitted, also make outbound calls on that line.

• 3 months later...

I purchased a DID from LES.NET and I configured the exact same way you shown. When the call coming into Axon PBX it won't route to the group/extension I specified.

When I try to call my DID number from my cellphone the error message on PBX console says that it can't find the line ID of "MYDID#" or the extension ID of "MYCell#".

Sapia, you can already use DID numbers.

Example of Setup Process:

- Sign-up with a SIP DID provider (most VoIP providers out there that use the SIP protocol should be fine)

- Create an external line in Axon

- Enter the SIP account information from the provider into the external line settings in Axon and set an extension or group to ring to

- Save the configuration

If all goes well, Axon should now be able to handle incoming calls and if permitted, also make outbound calls on that line.