.rm to .mp3

rf10

I'm a new user of this program, but it does not seem to convert .rm files, even though that format is listed in the "other formats" section. When I try to play an .rm file in Switch, I get "Error Cannot open the file "..." because this format is not supported on this platform."

Does Switch work with .rm files? Thanks

The Windows version of Switch should be able to handle that format. Are you able to play the RM file independently using Real Player? Where did you get the file, is it corrupt at all?

I am using the Mac version. The file does play fine in Real Player.

The Windows version of Switch should be able to handle that format. Are you able to play the RM file independently using Real Player? Where did you get the file, is it corrupt at all?

The mac version does not support this file type, this is indicated in our faq:

http://www.nch.com.au/switch/faq.html#ABA

I just bought Switch Mac version *exclusively* for converting .rm to mp3 files. It was NOT clear this could work with windows only.

So I payed 42,20 USD (instead of claimed 30USD) FOR NOTHING.

42,20 US dollars are too much for an utility that i'll throw away because unuseful for my needs.

:-(

Angelo

• 1 month later...
I just bought Switch Mac version *exclusively* for converting .rm to mp3 files. It was NOT clear this could work with windows only.

So I payed 42,20 USD (instead of claimed 30USD) FOR NOTHING.

42,20 US dollars are too much for an utility that i'll throw away because unuseful for my needs.

:-(

Angelo

Yeah, I just wasted $20 for the same reason. The list of supported files for Mac on the website says rm/ra/ram* with the * meaning windows only. So I took that to mean that it would convert both rm and ra files on the Mac just not ram. I guess I'm out $20.