Export Recording to Database

Xeven

Hi all I am new to the forum as well as this fantastic app. But the short is I am having a few problems trying to setup VRS to communicate with my MySQL server. I have created a ODBC connection under Control Panel>Admin Tools>Data Services and have installed MySQL ODBC 3.51 Driver set that up to communicate with my databse, tested works fine.

My problem is, when I go into the Options on VRS Database>Database and Table Selection, from the Database to Insert Into field I have selected the DSN which I created and then supple the username and password used to login to my database.

Once I click on Test Login Details I get a error message saying something along the lines of database details are incorrect or the database server has an active connection. Neither of these to my knowledge is possible as I have used the same details which I used for the DSN to create the ODBC connection and there are no other connections to my database.

Has anyone had this issue before? I did do a search before I posted this, some issues were similar but none that matched my problem. Appologies if I did not look hard enough however.

Any help would be great!

The actual error message recieved is the following:

---------------------------

Login Details Incorrect

Database Login details are Incorrect or the Database is currently open! If you are running under a local service account ODBC Connections will not be enabled on any Database that is not local to this machine.

OK

• 2 months later...

I am having the same issue with VRS, OBDC connection works fine but VRS does not like it. I always get the error of "The SQL syntax is incorrect" with any query in any format, even if its a basic query it will not accept it just in VRS. I bought this software just for the purpose of this function and it does not even work. :unsure: