RecordPad Files will not Erase

gadahlke1

Hello, I sure hope someone can help me. I have RecordPad 2.11 and use it with a notebook PC with an 160GB hard drive. After recording 40GB worth of audio files, and transferring them to my external hard drive, then deleting them from my Notebook Hardrive, I notice that the space is still be used. My best theory is that it is being used by the audio files from RecordPad, however, the files cannot be found anywhere. I know -- this sounds confusing, but my question is this:

Is there something one has to do besides deleting RecordPad files to get rid of them off of the hard drive?

Thanks a lot!

gd

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
Hello, I sure hope someone can help me. I have RecordPad 2.11 and use it with a notebook PC with an 160GB hard drive. After recording 40GB worth of audio files, and transferring them to my external hard drive, then deleting them from my Notebook Hardrive, I notice that the space is still be used. My best theory is that it is being used by the audio files from RecordPad, however, the files cannot be found anywhere. I know -- this sounds confusing, but my question is this:

Is there something one has to do besides deleting RecordPad files to get rid of them off of the hard drive?

Thanks a lot!

gd

On record pad window, click on recordings. Mark "Use default recordings folder on this computer" - use 2nd window to right and brouse to find your new folder on your remote drive. Click update now! Voila!