IVM answers call then does nothing

computerjcoky

I am trialing IVM 4.05 I've bought the zoom Model 3025, when It receives a call it answers the call then does nothing. I have set up an OGM. When IVM answers the call the modem clicks a few times and thats it.

Any adivce would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Is this modem TAPI compliant? If so, look for updated drivers for modem and try again.

Don

Is this modem TAPI compliant? If so, look for updated drivers for modem and try again.

Don

Thank you for the response, I really appreciate the help

It was the one on the recomended list, zoom 3025cf i've looked for drivers but they are the same as what ive got. Is it to do with the sound side of the modem?

I really dont know, the only thing that works is the caller ID function. Thats it!

Cheers

Thank you for the response, I really appreciate the help

It was the one on the recomended list, zoom 3025cf i've looked for drivers but they are the same as what ive got. Is it to do with the sound side of the modem?

I really dont know, the only thing that works is the caller ID function. Thats it!

Cheers

Does it work okay when you run the simulation? Does the audio come thru then?

Don

It really sounds like a driver issue to me, but unfortunately I can't suggest much. In some cases though it is effective to downgrade to old drivers that are not in use anymore because occasionally those drivers are the only ones that are still compatible with software like IVM.

It really sounds like a driver issue to me, but unfortunately I can't suggest much. In some cases though it is effective to downgrade to old drivers that are not in use anymore because occasionally those drivers are the only ones that are still compatible with software like IVM.

Ive looked on the Zoom website and I cant seem to find any older drivers. Does anyone know where to find them?

regards

Ed