Not working!

LMillerMT

Man, my docs are dropping like flies.

So far I've had dictations that they say were dictated and are nowhere to be found. When I check their account, there are no saved files.

I've had dictations cut off in the middle for no apparent reason and unknowing to the physician.

I've gone through all the user functions and the features work sporadically at best. The review 5 seconds feature takes you to the beginning of the voice file instead of going back 5 seconds.

Anyone have ANY suggestions?

I have the same problem with the review feature.... it works the first time, but if the docs hit the button again, it will take them all the way back to the beginning. I have been trying for about 2 months now to get a resolution - but I am still waiting for an executable.

I haven't had a problem with losing files - although, a good place to look for those files is in the user directory.. I believe you can get there by going to:

c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\NCH Swift Sound\Dial Dictate\Users\

Under that folder you will find a bunch of numbered folders - those folders happen to be the user ID... look under those folders for .wav files and see if you don't find your missing dictation there.