IVM & Axon help

gergale

I have looked through all the topics about the problems of runing IVM & Axon together and I could not find a solution nor a way to solve my problem.

When I try to transfer call to an external number I get the message Error returned: 400 Bad request in Axon. I used to have the same error while transfering to internal extantions, but this was sloved using the suggested settings in http://nch.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=8199, however, the transfer to an external line still remains an issue.

Funny enough, I have tested NCH IVM with the 3cx virtual PBX and in there it works perfect. I found it strange that the product is working perfect on 3rd pary software and not on NCH own software.

Please help as I like the Axon and would not like to repalce it with 3cx (which I will have to unfortunatly if problem can not be solved) Please Please anybody!!! ;)

Hi

If you can transfer it to an internal extention your problem can be solved this way also. transfer call to internal extention through IVM and than forward that extention to external number in axon...........

I hope your problem solved.....

I have looked through all the topics about the problems of runing IVM & Axon together and I could not find a solution nor a way to solve my problem.

When I try to transfer call to an external number I get the message Error returned: 400 Bad request in Axon. I used to have the same error while transfering to internal extantions, but this was sloved using the suggested settings in http://nch.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=8199, however, the transfer to an external line still remains an issue.

Funny enough, I have tested NCH IVM with the 3cx virtual PBX and in there it works perfect. I found it strange that the product is working perfect on 3rd pary software and not on NCH own software.

Please help as I like the Axon and would not like to repalce it with 3cx (which I will have to unfortunatly if problem can not be solved) Please Please anybody!!! ;)

Hi

If you can transfer it to an internal extention your problem can be solved this way also. transfer call to internal extention through IVM and than forward that extention to external number in axon...........

Thanks for the advice, unfortunatly this is one of the first things I tried once I got the transfer to the internal extentions working, but to my diasapointment I got the same error.

Hi

..... and just to add to the confusion, if I setup an internal extention to transfer calls to a number outside, it does work if I call from another internal extention, but not if the transfer is done from the IVM to this extention..........

• 2 weeks later...

What VoIP service are you using (assuming you're using VoIP). NCH reports that some of their software has difficulties transferring calls on some VoIP services (such as CallCentric).