Leopard Problems

hillla727

Purchased software, tried to enter code in Leopard interface, there is no place to enter a code - just a blank panel with no place to enter a code. My wife accidentally deleted my receipt email so I tried to go to their site for support and the only way i can even contact them is to pay for a support ticket. So i have paid for the software, can't register it so now it has expired, and have to pay them to have the privilege of them helping me fix their Leopard issues.

If you guys read this forum, i suggest you contact me immediately and not charge me for it. Major scam.

• 2 weeks later...
Purchased software, tried to enter code in Leopard interface, there is no place to enter a code - just a blank panel with no place to enter a code. My wife accidentally deleted my receipt email so I tried to go to their site for support and the only way i can even contact them is to pay for a support ticket. So i have paid for the software, can't register it so now it has expired, and have to pay them to have the privilege of them helping me fix their Leopard issues.

If you guys read this forum, i suggest you contact me immediately and not charge me for it. Major scam.

I'm sorry. Did they delete the file or did you? There are ways to contact them and they will help you activate it.

Same here just purchased 2 days ago and got the email saying so it wont work yet in leopard :angry:

Now they have are $$$ and no useable product :angry:

Greg

Also tried to download again to use it as trail mode (trail expired message) still wont load ... trail period expired

Any news on this? I downloaded the trial version to run on Leopard for my new Olympus voice recorder, but the Preferences screens don't work, and I read here that I could have issues with registering the full version... will a new version be coming out soon which is Leopard-compatible?

:huh: Im just another leopard user who cant activate Switch once it has expired, I have my codes and details ready to enter but all Switch gives is a window with 3 steps, step 3 is Enter The License Details but there is no where to enter any details, the only buttons which work are cancel and ok, pressing ok gives an error message saying Invalid Input for the registration details.

• 4 weeks later...