Help finding my files

opera_luvr

Hello! I have not had sountap very long, but it had been working fine for me until I tried changing where the recordings are saved to. I don't know what the original file was or if it still exists, and it is not saving the files to the new folder I asked it to. I'm sure I screwed something up, but this is really frustrating cuz even if I record something, it doesn't show up anywhere on my computer! :huh: Pleeeease help me!!

Oh, btw...I have a Dell Inspiron E1405 laptop running Windows Vista. Thanks!!

• 6 months later...
Hello! I have not had sountap very long, but it had been working fine for me until I tried changing where the recordings are saved to. I don't know what the original file was or if it still exists, and it is not saving the files to the new folder I asked it to. I'm sure I screwed something up, but this is really frustrating cuz even if I record something, it doesn't show up anywhere on my computer! :huh: Pleeeease help me!!

Oh, btw...I have a Dell Inspiron E1405 laptop running Windows Vista. Thanks!!

Hi Opera_luvr,

I suggest try searching for all mp3 song's on your computer hard drive first or if you know the date of when you recorded the songs... try searching by date for the new folders or mp3 songs added.......just click the Start button on your computer and then open the Search button .....chances are....you still do have the recordings but have just been located to a different folder...I know this has happened to me before but only when I updated to a new version....hope this helps out.

:rolleyes: "Good Luck"

Rickster