Dialogic D/4PCIUF is it IVM compatable?, Would it work?

gopis06

IVM only officially supports the use of CAHTA and CURL telephony boards, and there doesn't seem to be any mention of Dialogic boards. However if the board is TAPI compliant, you should not have much trouble interfacing it with IVM. Although I have read that if you use Dialogic boards, you will need to use the Feature Pack 511 drivers as version 6.0 and greater causes incompatibility issues. If you are thinking about purchasing a Dialogic board, I wouldn't recommend it unless you confirm with the IVM developers the full extent of its compatibility, but if you already have one it won't hurt to try.

• 2 months later...
Thanks for your reply.

I just saw the post, so I may be a little late :-), however, this board does work with IVM. pythonpoole is correct... version 6 and higher have major compatibility issues, however, I found out that the drivers for this particular card may only easily available. I have a copy of the drivers for this board, so if you need it send me a private message with an email address. The drivers files are small in size.

Ray

• 2 weeks later...
I just saw the post, so I may be a little late :-), however, this board does work with IVM. pythonpoole is correct... version 6 and higher have major compatibility issues, however, I found out that the drivers for this particular card may only easily available. I have a copy of the drivers for this board, so if you need it send me a private message with an email address. The drivers files are small in size.

Ray

Are you running this on Windows 2003?