Grandstream GXW4104

d1rage5

Has anyone configured an grandstream GXW4104 4 port fxo/fxs device with axon?

How does it and IVM/IMS handle multiple calls to the auto attendant to route the calls?

Also what about routing outbound calls does the user have to connect to a different external line (ie like dial 8 or 9 to get a differnt line on a four ports device) or does it just round robin to the next open pstn line?

As far as I know, all the Linksys and Cisco VoIP products are compatible with NCH's software. If you are trying to use an analog line with Axon (i.e. need an FXO adapter), I recommend (and so does NCH) using the Linksys Sipura 3000 or 3102 FXO/FXS device.

I don't have any experience with Grandstream, so I cannot help you there.

As far as I know, all the Linksys and Cisco VoIP products are compatible with NCH's software. If you are trying to use an analog line with Axon (i.e. need an FXO adapter), I recommend (and so does NCH) using the Linksys Sipura 3000 or 3102 FXO/FXS device.

I don't have any experience with Grandstream, so I cannot help you there.

i need one that supports 4 ports IE like the grandstream or the spa400.

I dont see anything but the 3102.

if you have 4 different spa 3102 whats the likelyhood and the two working corectly when you cant even get CID to work with axon and the 3102?

I will admit that the SPA3000/SPA3102 are sometimes tricky to configure and to get working right, and I will be honest that I have had difficulty setting them up in the past, but so far it is the only FXO device supported by NCH to work with their products. Theoretically having 4 SPA adapters should not be a problem, but I haven't tried using multiple devices. Also the Caller ID can work, NCH found that by adjusting the time before the call is answered, you can retrieve the CID information.

• 2 weeks later...