Axon send caller id information?

pulga77

Axon keeps a record of all calls (including date, time, caller ID, etc.) in a file called Phone Log.csv (in Axon's Admin panel, go to logs, and it should be listed for download). You can open a CSV in various programs including wordpad/notepad if necessary.

I didn't realize sending the date and time was part of caller ID standard protocol. I would have thought the actual phone should keep track of when incoming calls come in. On the other hand I wouldn't really know and I haven't looked in-depth into how Caller ID is actually sent. What particular phone are you using?

I don't think it is part of the protocol... If the phone is able to receive VoIP calls, it should be advanced enough to have its own date/time keeper. Have a look through the options for the phone and see how to enable this. If your phone doesn't support it, you might want to start looking at getting a new phone.

i´m using a normal Panasonic cordless telephone with lcd screen. My telco sends me the number date and time. Date and time it´s not important but i would like to receive the name of the person who is calling from axon adress book. Could be possible?