booking.ivr! can not found plugins!

sdzx

I downloaded "Booking - Simple Appointment Booking System",booking.ivr and test

it can not go on. At the notes,it said that the script needs plugin:fetch.exe,confirm.exe and cancel.exe.... But these 3 plugins I can not found in ivm install Contents.There is only ivm.exe and uninst.exe In the contents . I go to the plugins download page ,it still has no.Where can I find these important files? can anybody give me ? thank u

The executables fetch.exe, confirm.exe, and cancel.exe can be found in the directory

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NCH Swift Sound\IVM

The executables fetch.exe, confirm.exe, and cancel.exe can be found in the directory

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NCH Swift Sound\IVM

Thanks.but the directory has no files above.see

1165157fd4c.jpg

============

Can you help me? Could your pack the IVM directory and send me sdzxmail@163.com?

Thanks very much.

• 1 year later...
Thanks.but the directory has no files above.see

1165157fd4c.jpg

============

Can you help me? Could your pack the IVM directory and send me sdzxmail@163.com?

Thanks very much.

Hey, Even I'm having the same problem.

I installed it as per the procedure on XP SP2, with 521 MB Ram Intel 2.8Ghz machine.

1. First time, if I use simulator and then click on connect, a pop message says "DairyView.txt was not found"

It happens only for the first time. After that the message never pops up.

2. I the booking & Cancellation never happens.

3. There is a red color error message saying "Plug-in 'E:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NCH Swift Sound\IVM\OGMs\ivmviewer.exe' could not be found t the specified path" hence I copied it from this folder: E:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NCH Swift Sound\IVM\

4. If I quit completely & Re start the application, now another error is coming "Plug-in did not return before OGM Finished playing - aborting plug-in"

Suspecting the plugins are not functioning correctly.

Is there any fix for this?

Thanks,

Swami

PS: I tried both Charlie version and the beta version too. Still same problem. V 4.20B

• 10 months later...