can this be done

tlak83

ok so i've been going around in circles just when i think i can have it working it just doesnt and it might not be possible so thats why im asking just to make sure so i dont waste any more of my time

so here is what i got

2 sip accounts with x voip server they both work i know what settings to use to make them work i will refer to them as voip 1 and voip 2

1 linksys pap2

voip1 setup in pap2 working fine

voip2 setup in a softphone in my pc

uplink

axon

what i want oto acomplish

skype to receive a call and direct the call through voip2 and voip2 will dial voip1 and i will answer the call through the pap2

wich ive got to work by setting the voip2 account into uplink

the problem is when i try to dial an especific number from skype through my voip1 account

i dial through voip1 into voip2 and uplink gets the call

if i setup uplink to direct to an especific number it will dial it no problem but if i use the use the dialed number option i dont know how to do

tried dialing the number after uplink aknowleges the call but the thing is that i can hear the phone ringing as if it was never answered

i also tried setting up axon

uplink connecting to axon

voip2 setup in axon

now the only way for me to get to axon through my voip1 is dialing voip2 wich then is forwarded to whatever extension i tell axon to

so i forwarded to uplink extension but i get the exact same response no way for me to enter the number that i want to dial

but also went 1 step backwards since now uplink is not sending the calls from skype into voip1

so

i went and downloaded the answering machine the IVM

voip2 in axon

uplink in axon

IVM in axon

and told axon to forward the calls to ivm

i setup ivm with a call atendant wich will ask you to select one option

in this case i only have setup 1 and is to transfer the call to x extension i want in this case uplink sice i want uplink to use skype to dial out

uplink receives the call then the call is dropped

so i've tried several settings and none of them have worked

so my question is if this can be done

if so can someone explain me how i have to set it up

im up to try anything is just that i feel like i ran out of possible configurations

please help

:o:o:o:o:o:o