HELP!!

Michelle5510

:unsure: alright, maybe i'm an idiot or something, but here goes so i have MusicMatch Jukebox and I tired to burn cd's on that, but it said there was no drive found. so i downloaded this Express Burn thinking that it might work, but now all my music files are still in my MusicMatch thing and i can't #1 figure out how to get them into Express Burn, and #2 figure out if it will even work on that, because apparently i don't have "a drive" someone please clue me in here!!

Music Match is just a music player. The original sound files should still be on your harddisk. If you cannot remember try seeing if you can right click on a song and select it properties. This should tell you where it is. Otherwise Music Match may have a Save as or Export function to save the files to another folder on your harddisk.

Most likely Music Match is telling you you cannot burn because you do not have a CD Burner installed in your computer. You may only have a CD Reader (CD-ROM). If so Express Burn will not be able to burn either. To test just run Express Burn and select a Data CD and then add any small file from your harddisk. Try doing a burn. If you cannot burn a CD then it will tell you.