Simulate call transfers as a conference call

labguy

IVM can call out and play the OGM. However, when the person receiving the call selects 1 ( which commands IVM to transfer the call by ( Simulating call transfers as a conference call ) nothing happens. The call is not transfered. The Call Log shows that the number is dialed but the phone never rings. I have the (Simulate call transfers as a conference call) selected in the Settings tab. Help What should I try next??

What sort of telephony connections are you using? Hardware based (modems/voice boards)? Software based (VoIP/SIP)? Are you using IVM in conjunction with other software like NCH's Axon or as a standalone product?

What sort of telephony connections are you using? Hardware based (modems/voice boards)? Software based (VoIP/SIP)? Are you using IVM in conjunction with other software like NCH's Axon or as a standalone product?

I use Vonage and have a conexant voice modem cx11252-41z chip. The phone line goes from the vonage box to the voice modem. ivm sees the modem and ivm can make outgoing calls. I am not using any other software with the ivm.

A-ha, there is the problem. Vonage uses a !,#90 code to initiate call transfers rather than the standard !, used by most call management systems.

Try going into IVM's Settings and under the Call Transfer tab put in !,#90

When transferring a call, use the transfer call action and put in the number to dial followed by # (Vonage requires another # sign at the end of the number you want to transfer to).

Note: !,#90 ONLY works for blind transfers. If you need to do a confirmed transfer you must use !,#91 and put in !! for the number to dial if the call is rejected.

• 5 weeks later...
A-ha, there is the problem. Vonage uses a !,#90 code to initiate call transfers rather than the standard !, used by most call management systems.

Try going into IVM's Settings and under the Call Transfer tab put in !,#90

When transferring a call, use the transfer call action and put in the number to dial followed by # (Vonage requires another # sign at the end of the number you want to transfer to).

Note: !,#90 ONLY works for blind transfers. If you need to do a confirmed transfer you must use !,#91 and put in !! for the number to dial if the call is rejected.

WHAT ABOUT THIS. CAN ANYONE HELP?

00:00 Play file: C:\ProgramData\NCH Swift Sound\IVM\OGMs\OPTION # 1 GREETING.wav

00:02 Caller pressed key [5]

00:02 Command - Transfer

00:02 Voip Blind Transfer To: !,#9018002662278#

00:02 Play system prompt: Ringing

00:06 Play system prompt: Ringing

00:11 Play system prompt: Ringing

00:15 Play system prompt: Ringing

00:19 Play system prompt: Ringing

00:23 Play system prompt: Ringing

00:27 Play system prompt: Ringing

00:29 Call disconnected

NEYLORUSA, what is the problem with it?

All the log shows is that the call was transferred, and rang several times before being disconnected (i.e. no one answered). Is it not transferring at all?