autotomate mailbox access

Joecrew

How can I configure an OGM to automatically access a specific mailbox. My situation is I am testing IVM with my PBX. When someone calls a number on my PBX it is routed to that phone and if a busy/no answer condition is met then the call is transfered to the IVM port. IVM picks up and the sending PBX ports sends DTMF tones (which I can configure as needed) to identify what mailbox to leave a message. After the message is left the message light code is sent from IVM and turns on the phones light. Now when the person presses that msg light it calls the IVM port and can send DTMF tones to identify what mailbox needs access to, but I don't know how to set this up. The option to access a mailbox only allows for "prompt for mailbox" or have a predefined mailbox. I need a variable mailbox option.

My current VM system uses the first two digits (91xxx means leave a message for ext xxx, 92xxx means access mailbox 92xxx). When the PBX access the current mailbox with the 92 code it doesn't prompted the user for ther ext num, just the access code.

So my end goal would be to have my OGM's set up to have the first one get the DTMF's from the PBX and route to other OGM's based on the first two digits and those OGM's use the last 3 digits ( in required) to do different functions (leave a message, retrieve messages, play a company greeting, etc.)

Joe S.