Guest Miguel Angel

Guest Miguel Angel

Hi,

I've installed axon and i've configured next options:

- Ext. 201: analog phone in FXS port of spa3102

- Ext. 202: Express talk

- Ext. 203: Express talk

- External Line: FXO port of spa3102

All works fine in incoming and outgoing calls but i don't know how transfer calls between ext. 210 and other extensions. When a call is established with analog phone and then i want to transfer call to another extension i cannot, cause axon doesn't support flash transfers.

I wonder, is it possible to transfer calls between extensions with axon in a configuration like that? If not, What do i need to do this.

Thanks in advance.

Miguel Cuartero

Hello,

I have a analog phone connect with spa3102, and I have the Flash/recall Key programed to 218ms, and the transfer call are working fine.

Regards,

Bruno Abreu

Hi,

I've installed axon and i've configured next options:

- Ext. 201: analog phone in FXS port of spa3102

- Ext. 202: Express talk

- Ext. 203: Express talk

- External Line: FXO port of spa3102

All works fine in incoming and outgoing calls but i don't know how transfer calls between ext. 210 and other extensions. When a call is established with analog phone and then i want to transfer call to another extension i cannot, cause axon doesn't support flash transfers.

I wonder, is it possible to transfer calls between extensions with axon in a configuration like that? If not, What do i need to do this.

Thanks in advance.

Miguel Cuartero

Guest Miguel Angel
Hello,

I have a analog phone connect with spa3102, and I have the Flash/recall Key programed to 218ms, and the transfer call are working fine.

Regards,

Bruno Abreu

Thanks Bruno,

I've configured min. flash time at 0.01 S and max. flash time at 0.9 S, and everything is working. By default min. flash time in SPA3102 is 0.1S, with this time SPA doesn't detect some flash hooks.

Another question, do you know any free softphone with call transfer enabled?

Regards,

Miguel Cuartero