Not free after 14 days

cjewitt

Try reinstalling, this wouldn't have anything to do with the trial limit, it was more likely caused by a Windows update which broke the associated mp3 encoder option. What error/message was displayed when you attempted to rip to mp3?

Try reinstalling, this wouldn't have anything to do with the trial limit, it was more likely caused by a Windows update which broke the associated mp3 encoder option. What error/message was displayed when you attempted to rip to mp3?

Messages are

"You need the Plus version of Express Rip to extract tracks to the selected output format."

followed by:

"The feature you are attempting to use is only available in the full version of the product. This requires an upgrade which you can purchase online." and so on.

I'll try reinstalling later on.

Thanks for the suggestion

Messages are

"You need the Plus version of Express Rip to extract tracks to the selected output format."

followed by:

"The feature you are attempting to use is only available in the full version of the product. This requires an upgrade which you can purchase online." and so on.

I'll try reinstalling later on.

Thanks for the suggestion

Er, I think the message appear in the reverse order, i.e. "The feature...", click the NO button, followed by "You need the Plus...".