Skype calls but but no sound then disco

Hi, I dont know if this is the right forum but here I go anyway. I finally got the uplink to skype working after browsing the information on this forum. All i needed to do there was include the "+1" in the dial plan. Thanks to all who posted.

My problem now is on outbound calls using express talk the call gets placed and the distant end can pickup but there is not sounds on iether side. After a couple of second the call ends in skype and it shows in the Uplink log but express talk never terminates the call. So three issues i guess. One, no sound in both direction. Skype audio set ti Uplink. Two, call drops after like 2 seconds. Skype does not say anything about not hearing me like it does is I change the sound to the sound card. Three, express talk never gets the disco message so it keeps the call active.

Any advice would be much appreciate. I am using the latest versions of axom,express talk, Uplink, and skype available from the download sites on a P4 windows xp machine with all updates.

Thanks,

John

Same problem here. I did get express talk to call sip to skype to cell phone from the computer that's running Axon PBX and audio passes through fine, all is perfect. But when I call the same number from express talk loaded on a separate computer (configured as a sip extension), the call goes through fine and is answered on my cell but no audio either way.

Any ideas?

J.

• 4 weeks later...

I have almost the same problem... SKYPE users can't hear me , but i can hear them (i'm using a Wifi SIP phone), but the same problem is if i'm using Express talk or SjPhone, or any other SIP phones...Maybe it's a bug on the latest release of Uplink drivers