Support of None registration interconnect

kfulford

Hello,

Hopefully someone can help. I have a SIP interconnect where you do not register with the wholesale supplier (you simply send calls to them). They also do not set a username and password (we are connected via an IPVPN). Can this be configured on the AXON ?

I have tried setting this up but the AXON but it cannot setup a route without a username and password and registering with the supplier.

Has anyone got any ideas ?

I do not know for certain, but I do not think Axon supports this feature. It's probably best to contact NCH directly, and often they will help find a solution for you.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
any answers on this as yet? i have a similar situation at present. My connection will register with the wholesale VoIP Trunk, however AXON continually wants to re-connect!

My experience just for reference ONLY.

I have a FXO gateway, I set up an external line to this FXO gateway and dial plan. Although Axon show fail to register but I still can dial an outgoing call to my landline.

If I need Axon to accept incoming call from landline, I need to set the registration on FXO gateway to Axon as an extension . If anyone call from landline , FXO gateway will route to IVM and allow me to dial Axon extension follow the annoucement.