Editing "WRAPPED" albums

Guest peter

Hi,

I have downloaded a wrapped album. As a result there is only one track. Can I "split" the album to its original tracks which will be displayed on my cd player?

Yes, you can do that. Please refer to the section "Bookmarks, Regions and the Assemble Tool" in WavePad Help File for more details.

That sounds great, but I'm a newboy to all this. Can you explain in easy terms what to do so all newusers can have it clear. Thanks. :unsure:

Guest Guest_nchroy_*

I think that by "wrapped" you mean that you have recorded all of the items on the record into one file. There is no way of automatically "unwrapping" the items. You will need to use WavePad to move through the file finding the beginning and end of each item. Select the item and define it as a "region". When you copy the regions to a CD they will be copied as separate tracks.

I think that by "wrapped" you mean that you have recorded all of the items on the record into one file.  There is no way of automatically "unwrapping" the items.  You will need to use WavePad to move through the file finding the beginning and end of each item.  Select the item and define it as a "region". When you copy the regions to a CD they will be copied as separate tracks.

We will work on the "automatically unwrapping" function in future release of WavePad.