Differences between 4.08 & 4.11

robeerski

I am currently running version 4.08. The current version is 4.11. Does anyone know what has changed from 4.08 to 4.11?

My version has been stable for me so I have not wanted upgrade. I am wondering if there are any new features that might make upgrading worth wile?

Guest nchto

The main changes are:

new service structure

new telephony line handling

CAHTA now supported

HTML help

can now disable dictators

cleaned up user settings pages

enforced unique access codes

option to read out reference number

definable backup folder

Install it on a different computer if you're going to try it out, just to be sure that nothing changes with your currently working system.

Wow, it is nice to see an answer in the forum from someone at NCH. A while back it seemed that nobody from NCH even looked at these forums. Thank you and I appreciate the answer.

I am curious what features you over at NCH are considering adding to future versions of DD? I would love to see an option to run a report against the log for a single dictator. What would be really cool would be a web control panel, where transcriptionists could log in via the web and run their own reports.

Guest nchto

Yup, I saw your post over at the suggested features topic. Our developers do read these and add them to the projects To Do lists, however they don't always get implemented straight away.