Adjusting Settings breaks IVM

KewlRobD

IVM works just find until I click on the settings button. Doesn't matter if I make any changes or not as soon as I click on that settings button IVM stops answering calls. I have to reboot the machine to get it to work again. This is on a Domain Controller so rebooting regularly is not really an option. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks, Rob.

Guest nchto

What version of IVM is this with? I've personally never heard of this situation before. Does it still occur when you press the settings button and then the Cancel button?

Have you tried simply restarting IVM after? If you must reboot it sounds like a hardware or driver issue relating to your telephony device.

What version of IVM is this with? I've personally never heard of this situation before. Does it still occur when you press the settings button and then the Cancel button?

Have you tried simply restarting IVM after? If you must reboot it sounds like a hardware or driver issue relating to your telephony device.

Version 4.02. Yes, even if I hit cancel it stops IVM from answering calls. Upon exiting settings I get this in the log. Not sure if this is supposed to happen considering I don't use any type of voip or sip.

SIP Private IP is: 192.168.1.102:5070

SIP Public IP is:***.**.***.**:5070