answer from a extension not ringing

bhrhotelsnhc

dear friends,

i set up an axon server and some clients,

3 clients are in a "group 1" , and other 3 not.

for incoming calls i set up to RING the "group 1"

everything works very fine

but in few cases i need to answer calls directly from an extension outside the group

is it possible?

thanks,

simone

You can only answer from extensions which are either part of the group that has been called, or if they've been called directly.

Notes: A single extension can belong to several groups - Not 100% sure what you're asking, but perhaps that helps? Or perhaps you want to transfer the call to another extension outside the group?

You can only answer from extensions which are either part of the group that has been called, or if they've been called directly.

Notes: A single extension can belong to several groups - Not 100% sure what you're asking, but perhaps that helps? Or perhaps you want to transfer the call to another extension outside the group?

i think you understood well.

i want to answer from an extension that is outside the group!

maybe i can put it inside the group with a ringing delay of 1000 seconds... so it will never ring...

but how can i answer if it's not ringing?

with a classical old PBX it was possible, i remember that i just had to dia 7210 to answer from my phone (that wasn't ringing)

thanks for your "help" :)

if anybody knows the solution please heeelp!

thanks

simone

Oh I see, so you want to pickup your phone and basically "dial into a call" that is in progress?

Hmm, I'll have to look into that, I'm not sure if that's possible. As far as I know, the only way to add yourself into another call is to have the person who answered (inside the group) setup a conference with your extension.

Sorry I don't have a better option, I'm not really sure how you would do this.